Friday, October 9, 2009

Care2 and Online Advocacy

Care2 is an online advocacy group that I first heard about in Rigby's book (see posts below). The do some pretty cool stuff, so I've decided to get involved by following them on Twitter, and attending a release of an e-campaigning benchmark report they are hosting with Advocacy Online. The event is actually an exclusive simultaneous live webcast in Washington, Toronto and London. I'm hoping to learn a bit more about what works with online advocacy and campaigning, the most effective ways to organize people in a virtual world, and hopefully, this report will also be able to lay out best practices. I'm starting to really get into the strategy behind these campaigns. I'll report back on what I learn. The event is on October 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment