Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Citizen of the Net

This blog will be used as a part of my Digital Political Strategies graduate course at Johns Hopkins University in Washington, DC. I'll also use it to post my insights from my experiences as a citizen of the net.

I was lucky to become a citizen of the net (a "netizen") at a very early age. I witnessed this complex system of interconnected computer networks grow and change since its inception. Today, the Internet pretty much is my life. I'm currently pursuing a Digital Communications concentration in the Masters of Communications program at Hopkins and have made a career out of studying and researching the many facets of the Internet. I have been a professional in the field of online communications for six years now and am continually amazed at how quickly things grow and change in the online world.

No comments:

Post a Comment